Saturday, November 8, 2008

Birthday 2008 - Enjoy Last Teen

5th November was my birthday...
and for this year i was 19 years old..
i just left one more year to enjoy my last teen... ~sigh~ going to be old already..
for this year i'm very busy during my birthday..
got presentation and don't feel want to celebrate it..

on that day i was doing my last preparation for the marketing presentation...
we only lack one stuff to present.. it was Little Big Planet game.. our assignment is Sony PS3...
while had lunch in Cineleisure... calvin, david, linardy and i just try our hope go to GamersHideout to find that game... suprisingly they have a lot of LittleBigPlanet stocks...this game are very hard to get it now because it was pull back by the company due of a song that was sound like discriminate muslim in it..the company realise it and pull back all the stocks that they was plan to launch it on27 oct 2008...they want to fix their mistake and the had delayed their launching.. when i saw it was selling there, i straight away take my credit card and purchase it... calvin also bought one..it was my birthday present that i bought to myself..hahaha...

after that, at night i had dinner with nicholas, linardy, vince, kelly and benny... others cant join because really busy... this year we went to TGI again.. actually i like the food there but i dont like celebrate birthday there....this year i had to stand on table not chair like last year.. i refused to do this shitty thing but....arghhhh....so let it be... anyway guys thanks celebrate my birthday this year although we are really busy...thanks...












later i got more picture i update!!!





LittleBigPlanet that i bought






my room messy already!!!

No comments: