Sunday, November 2, 2008

what makes you smile? ( taged by ally)


"Save some face, you know you've only got one
Change your ways while you're young
Boy, one day you'll be a man
Oh girl, he'll help you understand
Smile like you mean it
Smile like you mean it "
-The Killers

I was looking through flickr and I found this page and was inspired by it to write this post by www.flickr.com/photos/jasonmcd/2271534276/.

So here are few things that make me smile :

.my friends remember my birthday(same with ally)..
.tengok upin dan ipin
.dengar n tengok itik digi joget kat iklan tv..
.jumpa org yg kenal..(kena senyum dont be so lan si la)
.sebelum tidur tahu esok xyah g kolej awal
.hang up with "funny friends"
.teringat cerita lawak
.berjaya pukau org (ini bukan syirik cuma kata2)
.travel (prefer free n easy)
.shopping
.shopping
.shopping
when
.sale!!!
.sale!!!
.sale!!!



Post this as : What makes you smile??
Tag :

terserah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?