Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tiring Day

yesterday, 26 July.. it was a tiring day for me I guess...

I didnt sleep for whole night coz studying n preparing for Islamic Studies exam yesterday morning...exam s
tarted at 9 n finish at 11... i arrived at college at 7.50..damn early right.. dat because i want to have my last minute revision... crazy me yea... after the exam i'm satisfied with all my answer..

den i went to oneU at 11.30...feel like going to gym...i worked up la... den after that i went for dodgeball practice at Padang at OneU upper roof...until 4.30pm..

den watching movie with linardy,fei,benny,vince with his gf, kal sine, darlene, bernice n wan ching. what movie aa...huhu.. i never heard bout that movie..it is Kung Fu Hip Hop...waa my rating for that movie is 2.5 from 5....damn !$@#%...



den went dinner with them at MyNews Cafe... we sitting outside then during eating I saw bunch of group walking wearing black t-shirt.. den i saw CHRIS DAUGHTRY in the middle of the group.. but i wondering why no one follow them or ask for photograph or what...the bodyguard also guard him very tight....den the group pass us around 4 times... but still i cannot his photo..huhu...











1 comment:

Ally Hassan said...

kalau aku dengan jakunnya aku pergi kat chris n mintak photo dia!
haha.