Tuesday, December 2, 2008

1st day DSLR session



2/12/2008
12.00 p.m. I went out with Nick and Joseph.. tomorrow joseph will be going back to KK already.. then we had lunch at Village Park..the best Nasi Lemak Ayam in town... and after that we went to Digital Mall.. Nick surveying laptop there...
3.00 p.m. I drive to KLCC to meet Alia, Pip, Nad and Atiqah.... I ask Alia to teach me using my Canon 450D DSLR...hahaha... It was fun and interesting...and Alia using her Nikon..actually both nice...i admit mine heavier..let see some shots at KLCC...my first DSLR(Digital Single-Lens Reflex) session....

trying Alia's Nikon




KLCC


Alia










After KLCC...we went to Putrajaya for night shot..










my car

2 comments:

Ally Hassan said...

hey, boleh tahan ape shot kau.. aku suka yg air tu!

Aiman Azmi said...

aku suka budak men boyan tuh...